Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, January 26, 2009

Update, A Little Late...

Well, my computer has been crashing for the last few weeks, so I haven't updated in a while. And I haven't got to make very many new things with my Photoshop either. It's been somewhat of a bummer, that's for sure! But here is what I did manage to get done. Enjoy!!

So, I needed a Christmas themed avi and sig for my friend forums, so here is what we got to look at every day for a month or so. Not too shabby...

I made 2 of these sigs, in one the pictures stay still and in the other the fade in and out. Plus there is a close up of his eyes at the end. Hhhmmmmmmm...



And this was my avi. I gave him a santa hat and light necklace. I love this goofy picture of him. It was quite a change from the pretty Thanksgiving ones I had used! :D Oh, the crinkle face!!


Then I saw this picture and it just screamed James Bond to me!! So, from that we get the "Ransom. Spunk Ransom." And there is the hand that I love so much! He said that he did some hand modeling when he was young, so he has GOT to be doing the stuff with his hands on purpose! They always look perfect and are posed just right in his pictures! But that's a good thing for me...
Now we get to the current avi. This picture came out a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it! It really shows his goofy side, which I love! I've seen some other avi's that say Ninja Spunk or Karate Spunk, but I liked this saying best. And it just goes to show, everything about him DOES make me melt!! Even the goofy stuff!! Especially the goofy stuff!! :D


And I decided that I wanted something for the new song that I am loving. I wrote about it in my regular blog so I won't go into detail here, but I love it. The words in the first verse really express the feeling of New Moon, so I added them to the book cover and a picture of Rob and Kristen. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :)
Maybe I will try and make some more stuff soon, if the computer will cooperate!! :P There are lots of new pretty pictures out... I have a few ideas... :D

3 comments:

myheartzwithyou said...

heey,
just started on the whole blogging thing lol.
and i was wonering how u got musikk on ur profile?? lol.
btw i love twilight/edwaaard cullen too (:
love your work as well :D
thaankss,

- jess.

Brandi said...

Sure thing! You just go to www.projectplaylist.com and create a free account and then you can start searching for music. There is a place were it will give you the code that you need to enter on your blog. Do that and that's it! And if you want some Twilight countdown counters you can go to www.hisgoldeneyes.com. And www.twilightguide.com has some cute pictures and quotes and stuff too, so check that out. BTW I love your background on your blog - Very Cute!! Good luck and don't hesitate to ask about anything, I'm happy to share whatever I know about this crazy blogger world! :D

myheartzwithyou said...

naaw thankss soo muchh (:
&& i will defs check out thos websititesss (:
thanks loadsssss lol.
hah you rekkonn :D
but i thin yours is much better lol.
hah oii it is crazzy :S
its like no bodys even listening to you (:
ohh wellss,
thanks againn (;
- jess.