Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, January 30, 2009

Pretty Spunk Things...

Yay!!! New Spunk Pretties!!! :D

While I LURVED the Ninja Spunk picture, I was missing his handsome face. When I saw these pictures a month or so ago I knew I needed to have them and make something pretty. And here they are!! The pictures are from the New York premiere of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in 2005, in which Rob played Cedric Diggory.

I made a new avi with this picture. I made it black and white so it would be a bit more dramatic. And it's awfully pretty, hence 'Oh...the Pretty.' :D



Eyelash Alert!! These ones may make your heart go all gooey... I know that's what mine does! :)



And these two make up the new signature picture, along with a fun saying. And if I was better with my grammar I would know if it should say 'Then' or 'Than.' It doesn't look quite right to me, but I guess I should check into it before I brave the wrath of my computer virus and try to fix it. :P

Look at this smile...



And I call this the "Thud" picture because I feel like sliding out of my seat onto the floor when I see it!! :D



And here is the signature photo with my latest favorite saying --

There's No One More Handsome Then My Spunk Ransom


So true... And so pretty...

No comments: