Here's the floorplan. Let me just mention that Jennifer is the rendering queen!! I really should get her a crown... Maybe I will for next week when we have our last class. She loves rendering and she is so great at it!! She rendered our floor plan, which shows all of our offices, cubicles, conference rooms, etc.
Here's our RCP - Reflected Ceiling Plan. This is basically the floor plan, except that you show everything that would be on the ceiling instead of on the floor. I did this. I did most of the CAD stuff while they did all the finishes and the floor plan and all that other creative stuff. I just said, "Let me dimension and I'll be fine with whatever you decide!!" :D I do like to sit and do CAD while listening to music. At least when I am home I can sing out loud... :P
And our materials board. Everything that we would use in the office is on here. All of our furniture, fabric, paint colors, ect. We didn't go too crazy over making it all fancy, especially since it was only worth like 10 points. :P
The 1st of 3 required perspective renderings. Jennifer did this one and it's a view of the center area of the office. She's so good...
The Mezzanine lounge area. April did this one and it's really good too! I was in my Color Rendering class with both of these girls last year and needless to say, when it came time to hang up our drawings, I never wanted to put mine near theirs because theirs were always so much better than mine! :)
A rendering of the Coffee Shop area at the front of the building. I did this rendering and you can so totally tell that I honestly have not even picked up my markers in almost a year! How sad!! I need to get back to doing that. It was really fun to get into it again. Now that school's about done I guess I will have some free time... No wait, I have to get a job. Never mind.
Our sections. A section is when you take a building and slice a line right through it, then you show what is there. This section is from the from door clear through to the back door. I rendered this one. It doesn't look great, but it was done. :P
And the other section which is across the building, looking towards the front door. I drew this but Jennifer rendered it, which is why it looks good. Under this is an elevation of our Childcare Center, also at the front of the bulding. Again, Jennifer. She even added toys in the bookshelves. I think there's even an Etch-a-Sketch in there. I think she has too much free time... :D
And the elevation of our kitchen area. Jennifer. Enough said.
And a few other elevations. The first one shows our custom sculpture that we used to hide a support beam in the center of the room. Then there is also a bathroom elevation that I drew and then a view of one of the private offices. Do I even need to say who rendered these??? That's right, Jennifer. Isn't she swesome?!?!?
I had so much fun with these girls!! I am sure gonna miss them after next Tuesday. I have decided that I am not going to think about that until it gets here. It is making me too sad to realize that school is almost over. It doesn't seem like it is because there is no graduation until May, maybe then it will feel more official. But I do still have to do my internship next Spring, and maybe take an on-line class if I can find something interesting. I guess we will see!! :)
Tonight as I was getting ready for school I didn't feel nearly as rushed as I usually do. I was actually early to class and was calm as could be. I think I knew this was it -- no more presentations for me! Unless I get a job that requires me to do them. But at least I have lots of experience now!! :D
Ahh, school...I miss it already. :(






No comments:
Post a Comment