Okay, Spunk did a GQ interview for their April edition (TOTALLY worth buying!! Great pictures and an awesome interview!! And I have no idea what's in the rest of the magazine because I haven't even been tempted to look! :D ) and while I LOVE the pictures in the article, the outtakes are even better! :D I guess when you are working with so much pretty you're bound to have an over abundance of good pictures. :P I decided to make an avi with my favorite picture and the words to my new favorite song -
Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon. Then I thought I would also make an avi for my friend Avery, who is also
Robsessed like I am, with her favorite outtake and the words of the song that matched up with it. Hope you like them! I know I do! :D
I
LOVE this picture!! His eyes are amazing! And the scruff is pretty great.

So this is what I ended up with. I really like that I blued in his eyes. I was wanting to do that with my last avi picture but I never did. Maybe I'll go back and redo it...

And here's Avery's favorite picture. I gotta say, this one is pretty great too!

And here's what we got. These lines are the opening lines for the song. The music is great!! Kings of Leon is pretty wonderful. :)

Wow he's pretty. Just thought I'd mention that in case you forgot. :)
2 comments:
Aren't you glad I introduced you to Avery? LOL!
Yes. Thank-you Melissa. :)
Post a Comment