The first project was an animated picture. I found these screencaps from the Twilight trailer of the kiss and I thought it would be cute to use since there were several pictures that I could morph together. And then all the prom scene pictures are so pretty... I really love how it turned out!!

The second project was a picture with a reflection. I love this picture and thought it would look cool with a reflection on it. Seriously, the eyelashes... :)

Next was a New Year's E-Card, so I thought perfect!! Roswell did a New Year's Eve episode!! Yippee!!!

Then was a poster to advertise MCC. I figured I have all these drawings and renderings I've done so why not do something for the Interior Design department! I had to use some pictures to represent the school, so I chose the clock tower from the main campus and one of the buildings from the Red Mountain campus. It's been a while since I saw these drawings I did... They really aren't too bad I guess. :D

Finally we had to design a magazine cover, so I went with, what else, Twilight. :P It had to have a title and then some headlines along with a background and a picture in the foreground. I kinda like it... :D

Man, I'm really gonna miss this class!! They have a more advanced one but I think it's on campus, and I'm not doing that. I figure I am gonna do my internship next semester and maybe take something on-line, just so that I'm half time, and then I'm done!! Well, officially I'm graduated in 2 weeks, but I think I'm starting to panic... I may suffer withdrawls... I really do like school... :(






No comments:
Post a Comment