Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, November 10, 2008

An Avi & Sig To Be Thankful For...

Ahhh, Thanksgiving. The time of year to show our thanks for all that we have. I know what I'm thankful for this year... I'm sure if you've heard anything at all from me lately you can figure it out pretty easily. :D Boy am I glad that Twilight comes out the weekend before Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for that!!! And for a certain boy starring in it...

I made an avi and a sig for my friend - forum thingies. Pretty huh??? ;)

I wasn't too crazy about this picture at first, but I gotta admit that it's quickly growing on me. It just seems very peaceful and relaxed, the way he is. It's kind of the perfect representation of him. So I used this one along with the next one...


This one is from an awards show he attended a few weeks ago where he won an award for his movie How To Be. He's all dressed up and everything!! Holy Hannah, the hotness!! :D And if you look at the picture close up then you can get the full glory of his eyes and eyelashes. I've always had a thing for pretty eyes and long eyelashes... I gotta say, he doesn't disappoint in either area. :)


So with those 2 pictures we get this avi...


Then I made a signature photo too. More cute pictures!!

Another picture from that same awards show. Hands in the hair... *swoon*


And this one from the taping of the MTV show Spoilers last Friday night. I think he got himself a hair cut!! I'm sure he's happy about that! His management probably figured with all the hat wearing over the past couple of weeks they had better let him get it cut or the hat would be making an appearance all through the Twilight publicity tour! No Spunk Hair?!?!?! The fan girls would go crazy!!!


A cute, goofy picture from Rome a couple of weeks ago. He so totally adorkable!! :D And I couldn't love him more!!! Or at least if I did it would probably be illegal in 49 out of 50 states. :P


Another picture from Rome. How do I send flowers to the camera man who caught this picture??? Lovely...


And at a book signing in Rome. He described this trip as 'being escorted from one planned mobbing to another.' Kristen made it sound a little scarier than Rob did, but he looks awfully happy and apparently as long as he doesn't get stabbed or shot, he's good to go!! :P


And finally the How To Be showing at the Austin Film Festival. That blue shirt he wore made his eyes SO blue!! Very pretty!!! And the hair was in full effect that night. Not to shabby...

So put all of those pictures together and we get this signature photo!! He's sure a cute, funny boy!! And all the interviews he did this past weekend just solidify that opinion of him for me. He's lovely and surely something to be thankful for. :)
All those pictures with his hands... Oh, how I love them!!! And lucky for me he fidgets with them a lot by playing with his hair and folding them in strange ways. With those longs fingers it's almost impossible to resist them!! :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thou shall not covet...

*giggle*

Love the new creations, really!!

Brandi said...

^ Yeah, yeah, yeah... :)

I'm glad you like them. And I think I'm learning how to make those blinky avi and signature things in my Photoshop class. At least that's what the upcoming projects look to be. I'll have to let you know for sure once I figure it out. ;)