Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Place for Photoshop...

I decided that I need to set up a blog for all my Photoshop stuff so that I don't have to subject everyone to my creations on my regular blog. This is where I will post all of my fun stuff that I make with Photoshop, plus any school projects I have. View at your own risk!! :D Enjoy!

Wallpapers -

Here is a Racer X wallpaper from the Speed Racer movie. Ahhh, Mathew Fox -- my #4 boyfriend. :)


This is a Max and Liz of Roswell wallpaper with words from the song Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. It's my current desktop background.


This is a David Cook one that I made for my friend for her birthday. I think it turned out pretty cute.


Banners -

I made these for Jillen's blog. I like the way they turned out. This one is Edward, who Bella refers to in the first book as a Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner. :D


This one is for Jacob, who Jillen likes. Although I think she likes Taylor, the actor, more than Jacob, the character. ;) I'm not Team Jacob, but I think it turned out cute. I used the font of Jacob's handwriting for the words.


This is a signature banner that I made for my Word Slinger site. It has all of my favorite tv couples...


And here is my Twilight banner...


A David Cook one that I made for my friend.


And another David one with my friend's user name on his hand.


Avatars -

Here are some avatars that I made for my Word Slinger site.

This is Jason Behr, my #2 boyfriend. I just refer to him as My Jason...


Here is my current one, Twilight. It's Edward and Bella and I blew this one up, it's usually smaller so that's why it's a little fuzzy.


This is one I made for another board where the theme is squirrels, so hence me and my boyfriends heads on squirrel bodies. :D


This is my Stephenie Meyer support square for a virtual quilt that some of the fansites put together. I love it!!


Odds and Ends -

I made this one for my neice's birthday, for a little card we made her. She's so cute... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin talented! I wish I had a fraction of your creativity! :)