I had to create a wallpaper as an assignment for my Photoshop class. The theme was Halloween or Day of the Dead so as I was thinking about those I decided that I didn't want to do the traditional thing. At first I thought about using the vampires from Twilight because let's face it, that's almost all I think about any more! :D Plus there are some REALLY good pictures of a certain Mr. Edward Cullen that I wouldn't mind spending a little more time looking at... :P But I figured that since they aren't the normal type of vampire that people think of at Halloween, I should save that for another day. Then I thought about ALIAS and all the costumes, or disguises, that Sydney wore and I had my idea! So here it is, my ALIAS Halloween wallpaper. I hope my teacher likes it even half as much as I do! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment