Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Friday, September 19, 2008

Jasper Wallpaper...

So, I found this really great quote about Jasper from the Twilight books. As soon as I read it I really wanted to make something with it. He is one of the more interesting characters to me even though we don't really learn much about him until the last 2 books. The quote is from Jackson Rathbone, the actor who plays Jasper in the movie. He is describing who Jasper is, in his opinion. And I think he got it right on. Jasper was changed into a vampire during the Civil War and spent many years training newborn vampire armies before he finally decided to leave and find something else. That's when he met Alice and because of her his life changed. They have a very sweet relationship and they are 2 of my favorite characters in the series. There aren't a lot of pictures of Jasper because he's not one of the major characters in the first movie, and since Jackson has brown hair in real life, I couldn't use any pictures of him out and about in real life. But I'm happy with the ones I found.

I tweeked the original picture I did, so here's the updated version. I like it a little better. :D Enjoy!!




And I thought I would add a few pictures of Jackson, just so that you can see the different between Jackson in real life and Jackson as Jasper. It seems the Twilight fans have taken to calling him Jacksper... I think that's awfully cute!!! :D




And, just because I think it's cute and I can never look at Robert Pattinson TOO much ;) , here is a fun little picture of the Twilight boys goofing around with vampire teeth. It comes from edward&bella.net and it's so great!! How cute is it that our main vampire is the only who isn't wearing the teeth?!?!?! :D And the look on Rob's face is great... How can you not love these boys!!! :D

In case you don't know, here is a who's who --
Top - Jackson - Jasper and Taylor - Jacob
Bottom - Cam - James, Robert - Edward, and Kellan - Emmett

2 comments:

Pooh's Pics said...

wow, he's beautiful! I pictured Jasper as more muscular, but boy, he's lovely.

Brandi said...

I know, nice huh?? He looks TOTALLY different in real life too!! :D He has brown hair and a much more baby-ish face. And his interviews all make him sound like a really nice guy. I'm very excited to see him as Jasper. ;) Jasper and Alice are 2 of my favorite characters, so I think he will be great! He actually was considered as Edward, which after hearing that I can totally see. But I am more than happy with who they chose for that role... :D