Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Monday, October 13, 2008

New Favorite Picture...

Yeah, I have a new favorite picture... It came out the other day and I am totally in love with it. I had to make a new avi for my friend forum just so that I could see this picture more often. :D It has everything I love about My Spunk -- his hair, his blue eyes, his smile, his teeth, his jaw line, his hands, his arms, his casualness -- it's all right there in this picture. Oh, he's such a cute boy!! :P

So here's the original picture and then the avi's that I made. I did 2 different sized ones since each of the two boards take different sizes. And I added the quote from Eclipse that inspired the words on the avi's. It pretty much sums things up for me. ;)







"Unbearable -- that was it. His beauty was too much to bear..." Bella, Eclipse
I couldn't have said it better myself! :D Can't you just imagine that hand playing the piano, or the guitar... Ahhhhh. :D

Okay, I'm not a huge fan of this picture, I think it's an outtake from the Entertainment Weekly photoshoot from quite a while back, but I love his hands in this! I have got to do something with his hands... I love them!!! :D Oh, and he is doing another EW cover that will be out the beginning of November. Apparently they felt bad for how they made him look in the first one, which I'm not a huge fan of, so they offered him another cover to I guess make up for it. He said in an interview that they apologized to him and he said that he didn't realize it was that bad. :D He sure is sweet!! :)


This poor boy... He has NO idea what he's in for over the next month or so! Just remember, I loved him first so the line starts behind me! ;) :P

No comments: