Some new Twilight pictures came out recently and I just HAD to make something with them!! :D
The first one is an avi of Edward with 2 pictures that I love!!
This picture comes from the Italian Edward poster for the movie. He really looks like a vampire in this picture, to me anyway. :D And I must admit, I am kinda partial to Angry Edward... :) So this picture suits my tastes very well.
And then there is this picture... I call this the "...huuuhhhhh..." picture because that's about all that I am able to say when I see it. To say that I love this picture is a HUGE understatement! I was quite literally speechless the first several times I saw it. I don't know why, I just was. I think maybe it's the look in his eyes, or his hands... I can't get enough of his hands!! :) I love them!!! He is truly amazing! :D
So I combined them to get this avi. I added the part about dazzling since Edward 'Dazzles' people in the book/movie and he surely dazzles me!! :P I like this one because it's got the scary/angry Edward as well as the swoon-worthy Edward, both of which I love!! Ahhh, glorious...
Then I made this avi too. I love the laughing picture, it's just such a great depiction of Robert's personality. He's so funny and goofy and he really does have the best smile and laugh. And I added the "...huuuhhhhh..." picture too since it shows a more serious side, which Robert also has. He's very thoughtful and focused on things too, which is also very lovable. As if I needed another reason to love him... :D And since I am completely and totally addicted to him, there didn't really seem to be any other word that would fit. And again, both pictures show his hands. Oh, I love them!! I can't wait to see him playing the piano in the movie!! I may very well slide out of my seat at that point!! (If I haven't already...) :D
Hi, I'm Brandi and I'm a Robert Pattinson Addict...
Then this new picture from the movie came out yesterday and I fell completely in love with it!! I love the way they are looking at each other, the way they are touching each other -- it's just beautiful! It's from the prom scene at the end of the movie so they are clearly in love by that point, and I think you can totally tell from this picture. :) I can't wait to see their chemistry on the screen!! I hear it is unbelievable!!! And from this picture, I can see why! :D
So I made this signature and added one of my favorite quotes from the book series. It comes from New Moon, the second book, and I've read it so many times that I can tell you it's in the 4th paragraph on the 451st page. :) I'll add the whole quote below, so you can see how it looks on my Word Slinger forum. I love it!!!!!
"I'd never seen anything more beautiful -- even as I ran, gasping and screaming, I could appreciate that. And the last seven months meant nothing. And his words in the forest meant nothing. And it did not matter if he did not want me. I would never want anything but him, no matter how long I lived."
Bella, New Moon
How sad is it that I have that memorized word for word and typed it out without even thinking of getting the book to double check myself!! :D I love this series!!! In case you couldn't tell! :P
Since the new trailer comes out tomorrow we may soon have a whole new stash of pictures. Oh, Photoshop -- how I love thee!!! :D












1 comment:
hhuuuuuuhhhhhhh.........
oh my
Post a Comment