Inspiration by Twilight...

Twilight Quote Slideshow 475x238px

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun with Spunk...

Have I mentioned lately that I love my Photoshop??? Because I do. So much!! :D

I might not ever get to meet My Spunk, but at least with Photoshop I can look like I did... :P

Here's the original picture. This girl is too cute, she has to go...




Here I am with My Spunk...I love him. :)



Here is my friend Avery with Our Boy...


And my friend Verity with Mr. Pattinson...


The aren't perfect, they can't be until they are the real thing. But they will work for now. :P
I might redo these when I have more time, try and make them not so fuzzy and more realistic. Kids got home from school, we have Cub Scouts to get to, puppies to play with... My time is no longer my own. :)

2 comments:

Verity said...

OMG. That's soooo funny! We make a cute couple.

Brandi said...

Yes, you do... :D